Walk into every room with your greatest amount of confidence.
nail the interview & get the job of your dreams.
conquer first date awkwardness.
DID YOU KNOW THAT ONE OF THE four major confidence killers is perfectionism? That’s right, your unrealistic expectations of yourself are blocking you from your greatest amount of confidence. Confidence to: risk chasing your big crazy dreams, go on potentially awkward first dates that may lead to the relationship you’ve been dreaming about, and leave your house & make some friends once in awhile, AKA living your best life + fullest potential.
this course will teach you:
- why perfectionism is actually not a good inner coach + motivator
- how to kick perfectionism’s ass + get in the driver’s seat of your own life
- how to start accepting yourself just as you are even though you’re totally afraid of becoming complacent without perfectionism’s “help”
After this course, you will:
- feel more confident – in a healthy way obvs
- feel like you can give yourself a break without worrying that you won’t do anything
- finally be the one in control, instead of a weird need to always be perfect & the best
Hey, I’m Samantha.
I’m a life coach with years of experience working with women on confidence and perfectionism, but mostly importantly – I am a recovering perfectionist.
I was that kid who used to sit at my desk & cry because I didn’t know the answer to one question on my test at school. I started projects that I never finished because trying to get them exactly right was exhausting. I quit ballet & piano in 2nd grade because I wasn’t the best at them right away. As an adult, I pretty much never tried anything I knew I wouldn’t be good at unless I had a friend with me to help me deal with it.
Coaching helped me to overcome my perfectionism + to figure out how to raise my confidence sky high. Not an easy feat considering I spent nearly a decade with acne and braces.
I created a mini-course called “Perfectionism is Lowkey Ruining Your Life & How to Stop It” to give you an introduction to some of the best tips I’ve learned for overcoming perfectionism & building confidence. I know you’re going to love it + will start seeing results as soon as you do the activities!
For all of you thinking “I am never good enough,” “why can’t I get this right,” and “why does life seem effortless for everyone else” — I made this for you.